About Natalia Awenius: Her biography
- Natalia Awenius was born in 1971 in Novosibirsk, Siberia (Russia).
- In 1992, she graduated from the Faculty of Economics at the Siberian University of Common Action.
- From 1992-1996 she worked as an auditor in the tax office.
- In 2001, she graduated from the Academy of Fine Arts in Novosibirsk.
- In 2004, she took part in the exhibitions "Regional Youth Exhibition" and "Festival of Young Art". She also had her own first exhibition in the German-Russian cultural centre in Novosibirsk.
- In 2005, Natalia Awenius exhibited her works in the "Chernoff" gallery and in the German Embassy.
- In 2006, she exhibited her works in the Bulgarian Embassy and in the Novosibirsk State Museum. The title of the exhibition was "Floods". She took part in the regional exhibition at the State Museum of Art in Novosibirsk and the Siberian Festival of German Culture.
- In 2007, she had another personal exhibition at the German Embassy.
- In 2009, she exhibited under the title "People from the City of N" in the Tomsk Art Museum. Another exhibition, "Luftschifffart", was held at the Art-Hall Gallery in Novosibirsk.
In the winter of that year, she took part in the 8th International Christmas Art Festival as well as the exhibition "The Dreams of Venice" and "Vector of Graphic Arts" with her graphic works in her hometown's state museum.
- In 2010, she took part in the exhibition "Mini Print International" in the Taller Fort Galeria in Barcelona, in the "Beyond the borders" exhibition in the State Centre of Art in Novosibirsk, and in the show "Triennale of Graphics" in the Tomsk Regional Museum.
- In 2011, Natalia Awenius exhibited her abstract art in "Direct Projection" in Krasnoyarsk and took part in the regional exhibition at the State Centre of Art in Novosibirsk.
- In 2012, a group exhibition "Road Map" took place in the Centre of Art in Novosibirsk.
- In 2015, she took part in the exhibition "Calligraphy and Text as Artistic Design" by the Michel Schemiakin Foundation in the State Centre of Art in Novosibirsk.
- In 2017, there was an exhibition at the Lampertheim artist initiative (Germany) with the artist Antonio Breglia. This year another exhibition "Encounters" with Werner Awenius in Mannheim in Galerie Artec N1.
Her paintings can be found in the Tomsk Regional Art Museum, in the State Museum of Local History in Novosibirsk, and in private collections in Germany and Russia.